On this TukTuk tour of the city of Lisbon for 2 hours, the choice of places to visit is up to you! Choose one of the seven hills so you can experience the area like a local. Our drivers will prepare your tour according to the choices and expectations of each passenger, always taking into account the best route in order to make the most of the trip itself.
Our guides and drivers have the necessary knowledge so that you are aware of the history of each of the hills and passing places, in order to discover the evolution of the Portuguese capital and the secrets that the city hides.
You can choose a route between the highlighted neighborhoods:
- Alfama: The oldest and most charming neighborhood in Lisbon that is considered the historic soul of the city, with its steep streets lined with traditional cobblestone streets that remain identical to medieval times. In this area there are several Fado houses, the traditional narrow and labyrinthine alleys, the colorful houses with irregular geometry, the clothes drying in the windows. This neighborhood is a trip back in time…
- Mouraria: The most multiethnic neighborhood in the city and simultaneously one of the most traditional in Lisbon these days. Here the gastronomy is diverse, nationalities mix and the cultural richness acquires extreme importance. Once a marginal neighbourhood, Mouraria has benefited from significant investment and rehabilitation works that have made it one of the most interesting places to visit.
- Chiado: Considered the most emblematic and cosmopolitan neighborhood in Lisbon, this area is full of all kinds of shops, national and international designer stores, ateliers, art galleries, bookstores, cafes, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Estrela: This neighborhood flourished during the 18th and 19th centuries, when it became the home of Lisbon's bourgeoisie. The ex-libris of Estrela are its Garden (with 4.6 hectares of wooded park, considered one of the most beautiful corners of Lisbon) and its imposing basilica.
- Belém: The Belém area is famous for its close connection with the Discoveries, honoring the stoic navigators, Portuguese in heart and soul. For centuries Portugal was one of the largest nations in the world and this area will always be remembered and praised as the seaport of the Age of Discovery. This tour guarantees the passage by some of the most emblematic monuments and places, such as: Fundação Oriente, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Fundação Champalimaud, Torre de Belém, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Museu da Eletricidade and MAAT.